Thursday, May 19, 2011

Something new

     Thought that the blog could use a face lift.  I like it.  It is fun.  Now if I can get stuff done around the apartment that would be great.  But today is one of those can't make up my mind/non motivating sort of days.  I cleaned up the living room so that is one thing down.  The dishes are looking at me kind of funny like, but I am a multi-tasker so I think the laundry will get started, then the dishes, then it will be time to do a switchy-roo with the laundry and then I can have lunch after that.  I think when one stays at home so much you feel like you do the same few things everyday and it gets dull after awhile.  But dull doesn't out weigh the accomplishment of a clean and organized place so I will truck along.
     Cameron's Uncle Galen stopped by yesterday for the first time since we have been in the new place.  We talked for a few hours about this and that, gave him the million dollar tour, then decided we were all hungry.  We took Galen for his first experience at Red Robin (he was nice to treat us).  He gave it good reviews and I think he will be going back.  Other then the nice surprise visit we laid low yesterday.  Cameron needed a rest catch up day since he was feeling a little under the weather with a scratchy throat when he went to bed the night before.  The rest did him good and he is feeling much better today.
      Well I am off to make the place sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment