Saturday, June 25, 2011

Black and white photos... dreams in color

     It has been a few weeks since I have wrote anything.  There are a couple reasons for that.  I got a virus on my computer (the one that makes it look like it deleted everything, but really didn't... good times), but  Cameron to the rescue and starting my new job at T-Mobile.  It has been a lot of fun so far and there is so much to learn I think it was just the push I needed.  My co-workers are fun to work with and get to know as well.
     I am in a little bit of a weird mood today.  I had a dream last night.  My dreams are to say the least...... vivid.  Maybe because I am creative or maybe because I read a lot I don't know.  This dream was so real.  I woke up crying because of what happened.  Cameron had to hold me in order for me to calm down.  Not fun and needless to say I was one tired girl this morning.  Dreams have always been very intense with me.  I have been having another one that is a reoccurring one that I don't like much either.  Sometimes I dread going to bed because I am afraid of what I am going to dream.
     Anyways on a lighter note I watched the girls a couple weeks ago and forgot I took a few photos of them that Martha and Shalisa might want to see.  These were taken when we went on our ladybug hunt outside.  One landed on Maddie's head, but that is all we found.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the girls, they are absolutely adorable! You will have to tell me about your dream sometime. We enjoyed the Skype today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie-pies! I know what you mean about the bad dreams, that can wreck your day! Hope you have sweet ones tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete